Thanks to all our customers for their patience and understanding during the pandemic.
Current Venue Status
Our Newton Abbot venue is now open for all activities with the below restrictions.
Our Exeter venue is due to re-open for LaserTag only on May 17th. Other activities are slated to return in June.
Changes That You Need to be Aware Of
We will be reducing our capacity at both venues in regards to overall group sizes and the number of bookings we can cater for during each day:
- Minimum Group Size remains at 8 people.
- Maximum Group Size at Exeter changed to 12 people.
- Maximum Group Size at Newton Abbot changed to 16 people.
- Reduced activities running at the same time.
- For traditional paintball, we are only offering a half-day session with 400 paintballs included. Mini Paintball and SplatBall remain unchanged.
- The Mega option of our LaserTag will be temporarily unavailable.
- Our LaserTag Walkon Saturday events will be temporarily cancelled.
- Longer breaks between group bookings to allow for increased hygiene and cleaning.
- All new bookings must be paid for in advance and refunds cannot be issued for no shows or cancellations. If we have to cancel, we will offer a postponement or refund.
- No mixed bookings (i.e. groups from different social bubbles can no longer be merged together to allow smaller groups to book in). Everyone in your groups should be from an existing social bubble and organisers are required to provide names of all participants and hold contact details to help Track and Trace if required.
We are also introducing the following changes to all bookings/activities:
- We can no longer offer facilties at our venues to provide time and space for party food after your activity. You may bring your own individual drinks for consumption in between our activities. We will not be providing any drinks or snacks for sale at our venues.
- Upon arrival, please wait in our carpark or in any outside designated waiting area until asked inside by a member of staff.
- Parents should drop off children attending our activities and leave them in the care of our staff and the group organiser. We can no longer have mutliple parents waiting inside our facilities whilst their children are in attendance. A maximum of two organisers per group please.
- Please follow instructions on all signage at our venues, including using confined areas such as toilets and when moving around common areas.
- All of our equipment is numbered and any equipment issued needs to be used only by the person it was issued to. Players must ensure they remember equipment numbers and remember where they place/store their equipment in between games.
- We will no longer provide gloves for any of our activities. We recommend all customers bring their own gloves.
In addition, we will be asking all customers to bring their own face coverings and we are introducing the following guidelines regarding their use:
- At our Newton Abbot venue, face coverings should be worn during times where social distancing at 2 metres or more is difficult or not possible.
- At our Exeter venue, face coverings must be worn at all times when indoors except when you are wearing goggles/masks provided by ourselves (i.e. during game play, excluding LaserTag where no goggles are required).
These limits and guidelines will be constantly monitored to assess their effectiveness and we reserve the right to change them at any time.
Other Changes We are Making
In addition to the above, there are numerous operational changes that we are making to ensure all of our customers and staff are as safe as possible whilst enjoying our facilities. You do not need to be aware of these, but we have placed them here for those who are interested.
- All equipment is cleaned thorougly in between use and, where possible, most equipment is not re-used within the same day.
- Goggles are never reused during the same day and, where possible, not reused during the same 48hr period.
- Hand santiser is available for customers.
- Increased hand santising, PPE, and training provided to all staff regarding handling of equipment, interacting with customers, etc.
- Staff showing any symptoms are not allowed to come in to work and will be asked to self isolate for ten days and/or get a test.
- Increased cleaning of surfaces, toilets and other high traffic areas.
- Reduced use of game objectives that change hands between multiple players during games.
- Increased signage and floor markings to help remind and instruct customers how social distancing works at our venues.
There are likely to be other changes we have made that are not included in this list, help keep everyone safe and socially distanced. It is impossible to list them all. Please ask a member of staff if you have any concerns.
Check availability online:Please call for evening and mid-week availability.
Approximate Post Codes for your Sat Nav.
- Newton: TQ12 6PX
- Exeter: EX4 0BB